We provide bespoke solutions, including resources, technology and personnel, to individual projects across the waste and energy sectors.
- Long Term Service Agreements (LTSAs)
Cobalt Energy offers our clients a framework contract that defines prices and conditions in advance. Besides offering preferential conditions for high quality parts and services, the LTSA reduces your administrative overheads and simplifies planning. LTSAs offer many instantaneous advantages including:
- A tailored and flexible scope of works to suit your operative requirements
- Defined preferential prices for services and equipment
- Extendable to include almost any aspect of project development, engineering & construction support or OM services
Our Long-Term Service Agreements (LTSAs) help you to predict your O&M expenditure and provide a good basis for optimising your plant performance and profitability.
Additional options which could be included in the LTSA are:
- Development services
- Project management
- Engineering and construction expertise
- Planning and execution of maintenance events on time and material basis
- Supply of a specified range of parts and equipment
- Provision of management, supervisory and skilled labour to suit your business needs